So I guess every day now this is going to be where I work on my daily assignments, but also talk about what’s on my mind.
Today I’m feeling anxious about my new job coming up. And about having to get all the rest of my stuff from New Jersey. Tomorrow I have to go to get a physical/TB test and get my fingerprints taken.
I’ve been playing Borderlands each day as well as working on my GRE words. Borderlands is really fun! Peter is great to play with and I think I’m getting better! He says I “don’t suck”. 😛 I chose to be the Hunter character, which means I basically specialize in sniping.
I am working on my GRE words as well, like I said. Learning vocab is always a challenge for me. I don’t know why I am so great with grammar and writing in general, but have such a poor vocabulary. I’m terrible at knowing what words mean. 😦
I’m a kind, loving, and reserved person who loves to listen to and help others. I love to learn and challenge myself intellectually, think deeply, and reflect on myself and the world. I am peaceful and love having a quiet, comfortable, but engaging life filled with meaningful people and hobbies.
Five things I like:
1) I am peaceful, loving & kind; truly care about others
2) I am hardworking and studious; love to learn and improve myself
3) I get really passionate about the things I enjoy and care about
4) I’m a great listener and advisor
5) I have a goofy sense of humor and make people laugh
Five things I wish I could change:
1) I would like to be less shy/anxious with people
2) I want to be more physically active/lose weight
3) I want to spend more time with others
4) I want to be more proactive about getting things done
5) I want to be less structured and go with the flow more easily
The color of my soul is green. Not only is it my favorite color, but I think it reflects who I am and the things that are important to me. For me, green is about peace, harmony, and being one with yourself and nature. That’s what my internal world is like most of the time.
I’m going to start my GRE workbook today!
Have a game night with the family
Go to indoor water park
Finish a painting
Read The Lord of the Rings
Watch horror movies for Halloween (Starts Oct. 19th)
Play an Ace Attorney Case
Finish Season 1 of Arrested Development
Call a therapist
Go wine tasting
Finish Bioshock: Infinite
Start a scrapbook
Play Portal 2
Make a GRE Workbook/Vocabulary list
Make a TB test appointment
Get work clothing
Get my stuff from Michael’s